Gear Oil For Manual Transmissions
Red Line Oil MTL is a popular replacement for BMW, Honda and Acura, Ford Focus, BMW Mini Cooper & Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S.
Red Line Oil MT-85 Gear Oil recommended for Nissan 350Z and 370Z (also most Maxima, Altima & Sentra), Mitsubishi Evolution, Hyundai, Kia, and Quaife synchro manual trans applications.
Red Line MT-90 is hugely popular and suits all 75W90 GL-4 applications. Popular in Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, VW/Audi, Lotus, Toyota, Mendeola transmissions and Atlas transfer cases for Off-Road.
Red Line MT-LV is recommended for Mercedes 235.10, Dodge/Fiat BOT 350 M, GM BOT 303 mod, Toyota/Scion Manual Transmissions Gear Oil LV, VW/Audi and BOT270A Graziano Transaxle for Aston Martin, Audi & Lamborghini.
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronisers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleum and other synthetics