Gear Oil For Differentials
Red Line low viscosity 75W85 GL-5 Gear Oil designed to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.
Red Line 75W90 GL-5 is our most popular gear oil, with thousands of applications for differentials (Inc LSDs), sequential gearboxes and dog engagement transmissions.
Red Line 75W90NS GL-5 is designed for transmissions and transaxles - helps to slow synchros for easier shifting across a broad temperature range, popular in Ferrari, Porsche and Subaru transaxles.
Red Line 75W110 GL-5 Gear Oil is a new product designed as an intermediate viscosity providing additional film strength over a 75W90, yet less drag than a 75W140.
Red Line 75W140 GL-5 is popular for cars and light trucks like Ford Mustang, Ford F-150, Dodge Ram, Toyota Tundra and Sequoia, and Jeep Cherokee.
Red Line 75W140NS GL-5 gear oil contains extreme pressure additives like our 75W140 GL-5 oil, but lacks friction modifiers to balance slipperiness.
Red Line 80W140 GL-5 is recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E, and SAE J2360.
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation
- Fully synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear