10W50 Motor Oil
- Designed to provide the greatest protection possible by using the highest quality basestocks and additives.
- High levels of antiwear additive zinc dithiophosphate (ZDDP) 1200ppm in our motor oils to give the best protection to valvetrains.
- Formulated with polyol ester basestocks for high temperature stability, cleanliness and film strength.
- Red Line provides 25-50% less evaporation than most other synthetics and between 50-75% over petroleum based products.
- Best choice for high-performance engines that see street/strip or track activity
- Great for engines with high oil temperatures
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4
In stock and ready for next day delivery
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
|ACEA Service Class||A3 B3/B4|
|API Service Class||SN/SM/SL/CF|
|SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil)||10W40|
|Vis @ 100°C, cSt||15.1|
|Vis @ 40°C, cSt||97|
|CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C||56@-25|
|Pour Point, °C||-45|
|Pour Point, °F||-49|
|NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %||6|
|HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741||4.4|