DO YOU FANCY WINNING A FREE RED LINE CAR SERVICE PACK?
The racing season starts very soon, track days are around the corner and it isn’t wrong to say that spring is almost knocking on the door. As life and nature come back to life for yet another time, we at Old Hall Performance are beginning a very familiar, to most car enthusiasts, long and hard process. Yes, you guessed it right, I am talking about safely tucking away the reliable winter beaters until they are needed again and taking the exciting and fun 'money pits' that have been patiently awaiting their moment in the darkness, at the very back of the garage.
We are very aware of the challenges and setbacks that this lifestyle brings about, and that is why we decided to give a helping hand to all of you out there and provide a lucky someone with a complimentary Red Line Synthetic Oil car service plus a Gold Plug magnetic sump plug and a pair of Mechanix Wear gloves. Enter the competition and give yourself a chance to win £250 worth of products entirely for free! A pretty good deal, eh?
- The correct amount of Red Line Synthetic engine oil plus an extra litre for top up, in the recommend or desired viscosity
- The correct amount of Red Line Synthetic transmission oil, in the recommended or desired viscosity
- 1 Bottle of Red Line Water Wetter
- 1 pair of Mechanix Wear “The Original” gloves in a colour of your choice
- 1 Gold Plug magnetic sump plug for your application
- Red Line Synthetic Oil funnel
- Red Line T-Shirt
- Red Line snapback
- Red Line keyring
- OHP lanyard and keyring
In terms of how to enter the competition for the giveaway, it is extremely easy! Just follow the following steps:
- Follow OHP on Instagram – @oldhallperformance
- Like the post
- Comment WIN
- Upload a photo of your car and tag @oldhallperformance so we could see what you plan on using the service kit on, also make sure to include #oldhallperformance
If you follow these steps correctly you will have the chance to win these products and save yourself £250.
Feel free to tag your mates in the comments if you think they will appreciate the opportunity to enter the competition too.
NOTE: To be considered in the draw you must have completed all the steps, especially the last one! I repeat, don’t forget to upload a photo of your car on Instagram and tagging OHP!
The competition will close on Sunday 15th March 2020 and the winner will be randomly selected and announced on Monday 16th March 2020.
Good luck to all!