Lava Turbo Shield
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of under hood heat
- Does not conduct heat like all metal turbo shields
- Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
- Custom fit installs in minutes
- Custom shields available, will require housing to make prototype
- Made in the USA
Heatshield Products Lava Turbo Shield™ was designed for and tested to manage heat on the most hardcore turbocharged racing applications. Lava Turbo Heat Shield™ reduces turbo lag while protecting other engine components and reducing underhood temperatures. Lava Turbo Heat Shield™ is a custom fit and uses extreme-temperature materials to keep heat in the hot side of the turbo where it belongs.
This Lava turbo wrap has a rugged outer layer of our Lava Shield™ material that is 25 percent stronger than comparable fiberglass shields, giving a longer life span. The silica contact layer makes Lava Turbo Heat Shield™ capable of withstanding 982 degrees C continuous. We use a ½-inch-thick BioCool thermal-barrier inner pad sandwiched between the Lava Shield and silica mat. The precision-fit design of this heat shield turbo wrap means you do not have to trim or fit the heatshield blanket to your turbo housing, making installation a snap.
Our range of Heatshield Products Lava Turbo Heat Shield™ are available for next day delivery across the UK, subject to stock. See our delivery terms for more details.
- Insulation type: Insulator, retains heat
- Base material: silica, ceramic, and basalt
- Colour: Lava