Stealth Turbo Blanket
- Continuous operating temperature of 982°C, 1204°C intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of under hood heat
- Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
- Made for T2, T3, T4, T4 Mid frame, and T6 flange turbos
- Custom fit, installs in minutes, includes stainless steel springs
- Custom shields available, will require housing to make prototype
- Made in the USA
Keep cool and lay low with Heatshield Products Stealth Turbo Shield™, the black turbo heat blanket you've been waiting for. Retaining heat inside the turbo may lower underhood temperatures up to 40 percent and also reduce chatter and lag, plus it may increase boost (in some applications) and reduce radiant heat damage to other engine components. We use a ½-inch-thick BioCool thermal-barrier inner pad sandwiched between heavy-duty foil, bound and sewn together with a stainless steel mesh at the edges. BioCool is a non-caustic, non-flammable thermal-barrier.
The precision-fit turbo heat blanket uses the same extreme-heat–rated technology as our other turbo shields, but has a cool black stealth appearance. Capable of withstanding 982 degrees C continuous, our Stealth Turbo Shield™ is designed for street performance and hardcore racing applications. The precision-fit design of these turbo shields also means you do not have to trim it to fit your turbo housing, making installation a snap. Turbo removal is not necessary in most cases, and the kit includes stainless steel springs to be used with anchors to hold it in place.
Our range of Heatshield Products Stealth Turbo Shield™ are available for next day delivery across the UK, subject to stock. See our delivery terms for more details.
- Insulation type: Insulator, retains heat
- Base material: silica, ceramic, and fiberglass
- Colour: Black