HP Colour Sleeve
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of radiant heat
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting
- Special weave allows it to expand over fittings and terminals
- Size: 5/16” to 7/16” adjustable id x 25’ roll
- Bulk rolls available
- Made in the USA
Heatshield Products Colour Sleeves™ are an excellent way to protect wires, fuel lines, brake lines and more from thermal exposure while enhancing your vehicle’s appearance. The special weaving of the car heatshield allows it to expand over fittings during installation and return to its original size. Heat shield sleeve coatings can withstand 649° C continuously. Rolls are 25 feet in length and have an adjustable inside diameter from 5/16 to 7/16 inch. Fasten using Thermal-Tie™ or hose clamps. Heatshield Products thermal-barrier colour sleeves are available in red, blue, yellow, black and tan.
Our range of Heatshield Products Colour Sleeves™ are available for next day delivery across the UK, subject to stock. See our delivery terms for more details.
- Insulation type: Dissipates heat
- Base material: Fiberglass