- Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Helps shield fuel lines, brake lines, wire looms, and more from radiant heat
- Bulk rolls and custom widths available, minimums apply
- Made in the USA
Thermaflect Tape™ reflects up to 90 percent of radiant heat away from wires, lines, cables and hoses, protecting them from ambient heat, and it withstands 594 degrees C continuous radiant heat (requires minimum of 1 inch airspace) and 260 degrees C of direct contact. Thermaflect Tape™ insulates components without requiring disassembly for installation, or it can be used to hold other thermal-barrier products in place. Thermaflect heat shield tape can also be used as a quick solution to radiant heat-damage problems — use it at a track to control a hot spot. Durable cloth construction makes it last longer than similar products. Thermaflect Tape™ is easy to cut and install, thanks to our high-temperature self-adhesive backing that sticks to any clean surface. Thermaflect Tape™ rolls are available up to 150 feet long, with minimum roll sizes applying. Thermaflect Tape™ is a must-have for your shop or racetrack toolbox.
- Insulator Type: Thermal Barrier, Shields Radiant Heat Way
- Colour: Aluminium